There are eight days left before Christmas. Have you done your gift shopping yet? Oh …you have. Well you can never have enough gifting ideas..so stick around. For
procrastinators delayed shoppers like myself, look no further because here are some of my favorite things that can be found locally to give the loved one/ foodie in your life.
- The Sweet Beet Gift Cards – The Sweet Beet, a natural cold- pressed juicery is offering Christmas gift cards and nothing beets ( see what I did there) having cold pressed juices to guzzle on! And packed with so much nutrients, your beloved is gonna love you even more. Send them a message, response time is quick.Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesweetbeet/?fref=nf
2. Wholesome You : One of my personal favorites. Wholesome You carries handmade, organic body and hair products ( I dare you to not want to eat it..the products smells sooo good). They currently have perfectly packaged gits bags to grab and go. Easy gifting!
Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Fulumiranicare/?fref=ts
Photo Cred: Wholesome You
3. Verti Grow : How about a simple, vertical hydroponic growing box for the green thumb in your life. Growing herbs and produce easily would be appreciated by anyone who cares about their food. Fusion Farms provides the equipment, tools and seeds to jump start that new project. It’s also great for small spaces!
Check them out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/fusionfarms
4. Local Artisan Greens: Now if growing your produce seems a little intimidating at first, no worries. Because this team here can still hook you up with your fresh greens. You can do a subscription order delivery to the lucky person’s house as a treat this Christmas.
Check them out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/localartisangreens
5. The Nutribullet : Yes. This baby here is powerful and pulverises anything into juices and makes for fast smoothies and soups.It can be purchased at most home stores. It’s a great investment for any smoothie/ juice fanatic (like myself)and they’ll appreciate it, I’m sure.
Photo Cred: http://www.amazon.com
Boom. No guilt trips.